Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Mystic Kitty

This video just cracks me up. I shared it with my sister and my boys a couple of weeks ago, but I thought y'all might like to see it too. It's too funny.




I had something else to blog about, but now I can't remember what it was.  I was only thinking about it five minutes ago!  Lordy.  My mind is failing me.

I'm about to start crocheting on my blanket again.  I didn't get up until 11:00.  More and more I am keeping the same screwed up schedule as The Captain.  I stay awake until 3:00 AM and don't get up until very late in the mornings, which is okay I guess.  At least I get some sleep that way.

See ya later.

10 comments:

  1. That's so funny - I kind of feel bad for him not getting his treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...

    I think of blog ideas all of the time right when I'm falling asleep, then can't remember them at all in the morning.

    Hope you are well, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mouse . . . . . .

    Mouse . . . . .

    LOLOL

    That must be one talkative kitty to have that many mouth motions in that length of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, even for a cat.
    Great to have caught up with you.

    Do show and tell as you go along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny .... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! It's even more hilarious now. Big Daddy loved it too.

    I had a long comment for you on husband stealing women and it got deleted somehow. Suffice it to say, that's why I don't like Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt...the cheatin' SOB. I'm bummed that Meg has joined her ranks. And just what did she do to that cute face she had? What's wrong with these people?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and funny love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pammy Sue,
    I would like to nominate you for a Stylish Blogger Award! Please drop by my blog to take it, you are very welcome!
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥