Thursday, January 27, 2011

Doily Update

DSCF2598

I had to catch up on my doily.  I had gotten a little bit behind working on the grannies instead of this.  So this is my progress so far.  Just a few more rows before it’s done!

I’m having a bout of bursitis in my left elbow from all the crocheting.  I can’t lift anything today with that arm without squealing in pain.  It throbbed last night until I put an ice pack on it for a while.  That seemed to work when Tylenol and Naproxen failed me.  I’m going to have to lay off the hooking for a few days until it goes away.  Bummer.  But this too shall pass, and I’ll be back at it.

I’m off to ice my elbow.  See ya.

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I love how this is looking. What a gorgeous color combo. Sorry about the elbow. This is not good when it cuts into crochet time! Hope its feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. I sure wish I had the courage to give one of these a try.

    ICE, my friend is the best. Hope it passes soon. But, a pause is best for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate you.
    jk
    Really just jealous.
    I spent many hours trying to come up with my "craft" to make for the "give-away". Luckily I only have to make two because people are AFRAID of something made by me. I final pulled an idea together. My stuff is waiting for me in the office. Rosaria & Mark are so lucky... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch. Have you ever had that before? I hope it feels better soon!!! Love the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doily looks great! I am so far behind on mine, maybe I can get a row or two done tonight. Hope your elbow gets better soon. Hookin' withdrawls are hell to go through!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to do that to my elbows for tendonitis. Dang girl! We're old!

    Love the way the doilie is turning out. It's very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you have chosen to make it two colors. So pretty. I'd better get busy. I'm really far behind on mine.

    What's for dinner? You always come up with something interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautimus!!! Sorry bout the elbow...hope it's better real soon. I feel weird not hooking at night when I get home from work. My fingers hurt a lot...arthur-itis is setting in. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your elbow gets to feeling better very soon. Your doily is just lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥