Wednesday, January 19, 2011

C-R-A-Z-Y

This is my second post of the day and it's only 9:30 AM.  I am crazy today.  I think it's what bipolar people call a "high".  Not that I know.  I just read it somewhere.  No wait...my bipolar "friend" told me.

This is a "conversation" I had on a chat with my business partner a few minutes ago.  She obviously was not there:

ME: I am such a goof-off.



I got up early to get this ___  job out of here. I've been sitting here for two hours and haven't transcribed a single word!
 I'm becoming a master avoider and procrastinator.


Can you come out and play?


DAMMIT!


I guess I'll have to work then.


Ho-Hum


Coo-coo


Cuck-koo


ME: Did you know I am 50 years old and I didn't know it was a "cuckoo clock"? I always thought it was a coo-coo clock. Ha-ha-ha. What a dumbass.


ME: Okay, really now. I'm going to go do my shit-work.


Because I goofed-off yesterday.


Did I mention?


ME: Some people expect me to do more than 9 minutes per day.


The nerve.


Sent at 9:22 AM on Wednesday
Several minutes later...


MY PARTNER: sorry

damnit

i'm so nervous

the plumber is back...today they had to do the inspection with the city.  But they hooked up this gauge and it found we have a slow leak somewhere. I have a FUCKING gas leak!

Get me out of here.

Sent at 9:30 AM on Wednesday

ME: oh, hi.

Gas Leak = BAD

Cigarette?

Oh, wait.

Ha-ha-ha!


She didn't laugh.

6 comments:

  1. Pammy Sue....you crack me up! I so enjoy reading your blog.

    Karen in SC
    http://karensgardenofcolors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call the white coats!!!! STAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Cuckoo, Really. kinda like piece of mind???? We went to the same school district but you must have ridden the short bus. BP

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes you are a sick-o and we all love it . .except for Mrs/Miss/Ms/Mr. Anonymous who shall remain nameless.

    LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh, noooooo....
    Be safe my friend.
    Will check in on you later.
    Off to a Memorial Service.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll Be Fine...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥