Sunday, December 05, 2010

Purple Cowl




I'm in love with this cowl.
It is so soft and squishy and pretty.
And purple.  I love purple!

Yarn:  I Love This Yarn in Mulberry
Hook Size:  I
Pattern:  I made it up because the pattern is no longer available on Ravelry.  I made my best guess after reading a ton of people's comments on their projects.  It was pretty simple really.  I chained 204 (or 60 inches) to begin.  It's all *HDC, ch 1, skip a chain*, repeat from * to * until it's about 8-9 inches wide.  Then I chose a flower pattern I liked and ta-dah.

12 comments:

  1. That is beautiful.. I love the colour. The garment is so versatile.
    Well done :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I mean LOVE it. What is the yarn? I love this yarn? Is that a brand? So stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Glad you got meds, and are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!

    Are you feeling better? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!

    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous!! I'll have to make one now......... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. You are so talented that you can look at something and write up the pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cowl is just beautiful and it looks kind of "slinky". I'd wear it even if it did make me hot. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Need to try to make one for my mom if time permits before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty! I'm obsessed with making Cowls this holiday season and look forward to trying this out w/ some I Love This Yarn that's coming to me by mail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super super pretty. I can see why you love it...for you? or gift? I would just have to keep that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥