Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Links to Dinners

DSCF2369

Ground Beef Stew

I’m making this Ground Beef Stew as I type this.  It looks and smells so good and was very easy to put together!

 

I’m going to give y’all a bunch of links to recipes I collected over the holidays.  I haven’t tried these yet (except the above, obviously), but I plan to make them over the next few weeks.  I thought I’d go ahead and post the links so y’all could make them too if you want and warn me if they are no good!  I’ll be posting the pics and reviews of the ones I make as I make them.  I’m especially anxious to make the Pork Chops and both of the bread recipes.  Click on the recipe name to be taken to the recipe (DUH).  Here we go…

 

Ground Beef Stew

Pizza Rolls

Mama’s Taco Casserole

Fluffy Dinner Rolls (Good Video to Watch on Making Rolls)

House Autry Pork Chops

Steak Tips Over Rice (Crock Pot)

Baked Sandwiches

Lion House Rolls (Another Interesting Way to Shape Rolls)

 

All of these recipes come from either the Southern Plate site or Mommy’s Kitchen site.  I love them both!

10 comments:

  1. I love stews, thick chunky soups and one pot meals because I don't like to cook every day just for myself, so I like to reheat and have a quick, nutritious meal...with one exception: I never make mine with meat. For two reasons: 1) I'm not a big meat eater and 2) it holds up better without the meat - seems fresher to me, especially when you want to keep it in the fridge for 2-3 days to eat on.
    If I want a little chicken in it, I just add it afterwards, but that's just me, just being weird - well, and me LOL

    Thanks for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious Pammy Sue - I think I might try it (soon). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to Southern Plate. I just spent about an hour browsing the recipes. So much yummy goodness! Can't wait to try the Pizza Rolls and Baked Sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to Southern Plate. I just spent about an hour browsing the recipes. So much yummy goodness! Can't wait to try the Pizza Rolls and Baked Sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy am I ready to get home and cook one of these. Read email

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so good. We had leftover split pea with ham soup again tonight! Better the second time around even!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all sound good but you are going to love the Lion House Roll recipe. They are the BEST ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely looks good! With the cold temperatures we have been having would be good to have on the stove or in the crock pot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made the Steak Tips over Rice tonight and would recommend to everyone to try it. The recipe is super easy. Throw it all in a crockpot and let it go. My picky little eaters ate it, so this will definatly be made again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I simmered up this soup today - it was delicious and soooo easy to do. Thanks for sharing the link to the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥