Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cuteness

dawns roosters

Aren’t these roosters totally cute?  I love them!  You can see a lot more pictures of these on Dawn’s page on Flickr and on HER BLOG.  I’ve got to give this a try even though there is no pattern.

I love just about everything Dawn makes.  I love her style and color choices.

********************************

I frogged my Magic Afghan.  The K hook was just too small for the double strand of worsted and it was killing my arms.  When I start it over (some day) I’ll use an N hook instead.  I also think that using Hobby Lobby’s ILTY for the black will make it a little easier.  I was using a Caron Pounder and it was just yucky and stiff.

I haven’t crocheted anything at all the past few days.  I can’t decide what I want to work on.  Maybe I’m burned out a little (GASP!).

I’ll be posting the On-the-Fly Doily pattern tomorrow along with the pictures of the testers’ doilies.

Have a nice, relaxing Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. I'm digging these chicks. I so want to do a few. But, picking up to leave. Remind me next year not to go out of town for this holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roosters are super cute! Are they tree decorations? And I think you could make the pattern out relatively easily thanks to all the colours used :) Maybe a few days off will see you back into it with a roar ;p

    The Arrival, BirthRight Book one on Amazon 1.1.2011
    www.damselinadirtydress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are way cute! My mom would love these! I'm going to figure these out and surprise her :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The roosters are really cute. You give it a go Pammy. I am looking forward to the result. I am useless without a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these roosters as well...too tired to try to work out the pattern..if you can, please let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pammy, thank you for loving my little roosters so much! I have a pattern written in draft which I hope to get done this week! I would love to send you a copy to test it for me.

    Love your blog!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so excited, Dawn! I would love to test the pattern for you. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these kinds of quick patterns! looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love Dawn's ruffled "boa" scarf. That is sooooooooo neat! I bet it's a booger to make though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥