Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cock-a-doodle-doo!

I tested Dawn’s Rooster Pattern for her and she now has it up in her etsy shop!  I’ve been making them since around 2:30 this afternoon.

These were so fun to make.  I’m sure I’ll be making more tomorrow.  So far the rust colored one is my favorite.  I just love the autumn colors.

Here are the ones I made today:

Rooster Pink

Not such great colors (above)

It’s better in person though.  That’s pink and purple.  It doesn’t show up very well in the picture.

Rooster Rust

I love these colors (above)

Rooster Blue Tan

And these too (above)

Roosters 3

Fun!  I think I bought smaller eyes than Dawn calls for in her pattern.  I’ll have to get some larger ones at Hobby Lobby next time I go.  They’re cheap.  I paid 99 cents for a small bag of them.

12 comments:

  1. hey you!!!!....Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. Love the last 2 best also, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're all cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute roosters Pammy Sue! Here we are...the last day of 2010. What a great year it has been. Thanks so much for visiting my blog this year. I just love your great sense of humor which just shines through your blog. I'm looking forward to laughing with you all through 2011. Have a most fantastic New Years Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your roosters are so cute - I especially like the pink one.

    Have a Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute. Their legs just crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam,

    Love these and Dawn as well. I actually bought the pattern from her yesterday, thought they were adorable! Have enjoyed your blog and all that you share... Have a wonderful New Year..

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Dawn's blog - now that's a talented lady - love her sense of colour and these roosters are just beeyooteefull! Have a great new year!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some very cute Roosters Pam! Look great.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! I'm with you on the autumn-colored one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, would be perfect for a little easter gift, so perhaps I should get it started;-))) Will look about the pattern now;-))

    Gaby from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥