Thursday, November 25, 2010

Table Runner

As promised…

DSCF2148

DSCF2151

Pattern:  Inside Crochet Magazine, Issue 9 September 2010
Pattern Name:  Fiesta Mat by Linda Permann
Yarn:  Vanna’s Choice, I Love This Yarn (& Wool)
Hook:  H

I really enjoyed this pattern.  It went quickly.  I didn’t make as many rows as stated in the pattern, but I was using thicker yarn than called for so it still came out the right size.  I’d definitely use this pattern again.  Maybe a spring table runner in April in Easter egg colors?  Hmm…

12 comments:

  1. I love it Pam! Looks great for Fall and especially Thanksgiving. Spring colors sound good to me for Easter!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I like the colors you chose, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhhh...I like your salt and pepper shakers......hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pammy Sue,

    Are those fresh flowers? Just like A24 does? The table runner is cute but I really like the Christmas tree garland. I bought the same mag in hopes to make a garland.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo pretty! I want to make one for every season! Then again... I must like your pattern taste, because I want to make one of everything you make... great minds think alike, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous Pammy Sue! I'm totally lovin' your new blog background too. :o)

    ♥Anita
    The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.-Ralph Nichols
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    http://asesaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that is very pretty! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many pretties I have missed out on. Love your new look too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥