Monday, November 15, 2010

Pick Pockets & Loose Women

I have nothing to post about today so I thought I'd throw up some pictures and call it an entry.


DSCF2068 
Guess which porch decoration is mine and which is The Captain’s?  Hee-hee.
Click for larger view.


DSCF2066
My favorite corner of the backyard.
It looks naked all cleaned up for winter.
DSCF2065 
The coral honeysuckle is blooming.

DSCF2064
A couple of cute faces.
Do you think they want something?
DSCF2062
Buddha says have a nice day.
And give me some more food.

9 comments:

  1. Awww...makes you want to just snuggle them up. So cute. Sammi looks like 'yea, you know why I'm here so let's get to it and not keep me waiting!' :o) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feed those poor doggies would cha? I hate seeing sad faces ;)--Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another day around the ol' homestead, huh?

    Hehe,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flowers and back yard... your pups are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....give my fur neice and nephews a hug from Aunt Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have ESP ☺ The parcel turned up last night. It must have been a very SLOW boat from the US ☺ Thank you so much for the mandala - love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam,
    My hubby used to dip, and we were in San Francisco with a bunch of friends and my girlfriend got him a sign that says NO SPITTING. It has had a place on our patio ever since!! MEN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dogs are so sweet ;-) I love that coral honeysuckle vine. Do the hummingbirds get them or is it too cold for them now. I've not seen any hummingbirds for a long time.

    Have a great week and hug those cute baby dogs for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well at least it gave us a smile for the day.:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥