Friday, October 01, 2010

Winners' Addresses

I have received everybody's address except Denise K.  I have them all in their addressed envelopes ready to go.  They will go out in the morning.  (Except Denise's unless I hear from her.)  Hurry up, Denise!  There are people waiting to swipe that 12-inch yellow mandala from you!  By the way, that was the one that most of you liked the best.  I was surprised because I don't really care for it.  I mean, it's not ugly or anything...just not my fav.)

Bye.

4 comments:

  1. I will post a picture tomorrow of how far I have gone with the thread Mandala I am making. I am loving the looks of it so far. It almost looks like a color wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! I'm sorry you haven't heard from one of your winners. I would be honored to take her place ;)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a pretty granny square. I love anything with flowers.

    I must try Windows Live Writer because I've not been able to post anything in blogger for months and have been posting via Flickr, but of course, I only get one photo per post and no links...I wonder if I have it? Where do I find this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Pammy Sue for my Mandala.. I received it in the mail yesterday, Will post pics either later today or tomorrow. As usual real life has gotten in the way right now.My mom is in the hospital and I have been spending most time with her... So look for pics.... hugs and huge thanks again ..Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥