Thursday, October 07, 2010

Punkin’ Stuff

picDZf1c3

Looks kinda ugly, huh?

Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins

1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix, any variety

1 Can Pumpkin

Mini Chocolate Chips (1 cup), optional

 

Mix dry cake mix and pumpkin and stir in chocolate chips if using.  Spoon into muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes.  Makes 1 dozen.

Variations:  You can use a Yellow Cake Mix or Spice Cake Mix too (and still use the chocolate chips if you want).

HERE is another yummy recipe for pumpkin cake/pie too. 

 

OR you could make this sinful Pumpkin Bread.  Eat it warm and spread it with butter.

 

What?  It’s health food!  Pumpkins are packed with Vitamin A in the form of cancer-fighting Beta Carotene, not to mention the B complex and C Vitamins as well as Potassium, Calcium, and Iron.

What are you waiting for?  Get to baking!

226_PEA_Welcome_Great_Pumpkin

9 comments:

  1. Hi pammy Sue!

    That Picture made me laugh... I THOUGHT it was lava rock..LOL The I read it..
    So then... It's a MOIST ROCK..;-)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just copied Bev's Ribs recipe, and WHAT?!.. You've got a new muffin recipe up?!.. I'm getting writer's cramp! (STILL don't have my printer set up, but it's on the to-do list).. These look really good, and I'm always in the mood to bake! Thanks for sharing the recipe! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those muffins look kinda ugly, but they sound delicious. LOL!

    You are one busy girl, all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those cupcakes sound really yummy! I don't care what they look like do you? hehe

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...yes...it's kind of ugly...Marty Feldman-ish.... but you know what I can smell the de-lish-ness of them right through my screen.

    Baking today... what are you crazy. It's perfect again. Heading out for a haircut and maybe to the mall. Need a few new tops for my trip to Seattle next week. Nana Kate needs to be in style and by that I mean not blog-fun-style.

    I see you have been playing with Picasa. I don't miss a thing. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I can't wait to make that Ultimate Pumpkin Bread! I hope I can freeze one of the loaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK OK I am moving to the kitchen to make the muffins.. they look ..yep ugly, but I bet they have the greatest taste :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, don't shoot me but I thought, Who on earth can find a topic in Poop... hehehe then I came her and saw it was a poop muffin! hehehe... I hope it eats better than it looks. Hugs. Tammy... Love fletcher!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish you would come to my house and cook.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥