Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday

Love that creative blog title…NOT.

Look at this pretty blanket:

IMG_1128

This is Laura’s blanket.  I saw it on iCrochet and just had to point it out.  It just goes to show that you don’t have to have a fancy pattern or use fancy stitches to crochet something beautiful!  I hope people don’t mind me snatching photos of their crochet stuff for my blog as long as I leave a link.  If you want anything of mine, snatch away!  I see so many pretty things on that iCrochet site.  What a great idea.

 

DSCF1811

I made this coffee cake this morning with some of the sourdough starter and had it ready when The Captain got up today.  It smelled so yummy.  He liked it, but I thought it had a wang to it…and not a good sourdough wang either.  I guess my taste buds are messed up.  I’ve had bad allergies the last couple of days.

 

DSCF1814

Fletch thought it looked good.

DSCF1815

And so did Eli.

Talk at y’all tomorrow.  Bye.

12 comments:

  1. Wow that afghan is really gorgeous. It just catches your eye. Your coffee cake sure looks good too! Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lil doggies are so adorable!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted that blanket too Pammy Sue. It is so striking. Pups look like they love to get into everything you do. They are great company. I miss my pup but three cats keep me busy enough at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty blanket!!!! Cute doggin's too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty blanket!!!! Cute doggin's too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blanket is really pretty. I'm surprised by the combination of warm and cool colors! I didn't think that would look good but in the separated squares, it's looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pour me a glass of milk and cut me a piece of that cake . . . looks good.

    \0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that afghan is beautiful. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning.... Looks good enough to eat your coffee cake... bet Fletch and Eli would love a bite....I know ours would.... hugs from south texas
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good old granny squares - it's the colours you use that make them work. Love this one

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are right, there is a lot of beautiful crochet on that site. I took advantage of the linking and posted something of mine...I could spend the whole day there looking and looking and admireing!

    I love the smell of freshly baked bread or pastries in the morning...that gets me up and ready quicker than coffee...it's almost time for me to start my annual cookie baking fest. I love to bake when it's chilly outside.

    Your doggies looks so adorable :-)

    Hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥