Monday, October 18, 2010

I Confess

I lied to you and I'm sorry.  I said I wasn't going to start anything else until I had that pink popcorn ripple finished, but I did it anyway.  I blame it all on G.B. and her pretty Legends of the Fall afghan!  I just had to make one...

DSCF1872
This is what I have done so far.

And then there is the Pastel Granny Ripple…
DSCF1870
This is what I have done on it.  Eli approves.  I hate the color of that pink yarn.  I’ll be glad when I use that all up.  It’s the color of bologna.  Yuck.  I should have just thrown it out or given it away.  I’m sure there’s somebody out there who wants to crochet some bologna.  A-hem.  Queen, can you think of anybody?  Hee-hee.  (She likes to crochet food, which I just don’t get at all.  But I still love you, girlie!)

AND the old Pink Popcorn Ripple, which I love, so I don’t know why I don’t crochet on it more…
DSCF1868 The color of this is so much prettier in real life.  It’s a soft baby pink.  There’s really bad lighting in here at night.
DSCF1869
I am going to finish all of these.  I hope to finish this one by December 1st.  Legends of the Fall will be finished somewhere in that timeframe too because that one seems to go quickly.  The Pastel Granny Ripple will mostly likely be turned into a Granny Shrug after a few more rows.

I just wanted to go ahead and post again today since I’ll be busy working tomorrow.  So these are my main WIPs.  Unless someone distracts me with something else, this is what I’ll be working on for the next couple of months.  I’m sure there will be a few instant gratification projects thrown in there too.
Bye now.

Edited to Add:

Oops.  I forgot about another afghan I started that I haven't finished...the Fireside Afghan.  I want to finish that one too!  :/

18 comments:

  1. Hey there Girlie . . . .no negative comments of my 1 favorite food in the world . . BOLOGNA. Moe specifically, Peter J. Eckrich bologna that I grew up onin Indiana. My favorite was to eat it is an open face bologna and cheese sandwich . . slice a length of cheddar cheese and roll the bologna around it . . .A TRUE GIFT OF THE GODS! ! ! !

    Should be mailing out your prize Tuesday or Wed.

    \\0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Lovely and pretty. All three. I like how each treats the eye differently. If you were swapping out doing a little of one then another... it wouldn't be so harsh on the eyes. Or least for me it wouldn't. Love the pink! Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are bad!!! Love them all. But I have a confession to make. It is not the Legends Of The Fall affy on GB's blog that I was trying to figure out how to do, but the one after that. The one she was going to leave at the Vermont cabin, but changed her mind. It has that popcorn look. She said she did front post dc on it. Could it be the same as your pretty pink one??? Oh, I am so sorry you went to the trouble of sending the legends pattern and all, but I will save them for later. Love your projects!! And a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fall afghan. The colours are beautifull. And how gorgeous is the popcorn ripple. I have never seen that pattern before. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my you are going to be busy :)) but I love all the colours, so pretty.
    Of course we will want more pics of finished wips :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful selections

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I don't think I have ever seen anyone crank out so many projects! I am sooooo jealous! I do good to finish maybe 2 afghans in a 12 month window! You do that in a week! I so look forward everyday tho to see what you're workin' on! Luv ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep it is bologna color...but u know what? I love that ripple blanky ...I want the pattern.
    I dont know bout you ,but i think G.B. needs to get home and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty granny ripple! Bologna pink!!!??? OMG you totally crack me up Pammy Sue! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Fall Aghan - the colours are so warming. Looks like it will get completed quickly

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been very busy Pammy Sue. Everything looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All three are so pretty. I'm the same way with big projects. And I hate to be like that too....I just want them done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh...your little Eli is so cute! He certainly loves the new creation. I have always wanted to learn to creation and you are inspiring me to attempt it this Fall! Thanks so much for visiting...I am so glad to have the opportunity to come her too!

    Stay Cozy, carrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oops...btw...our little Pearl is only 4 lbs...she was the little one of the litter...also I just became your newest follower and am looking forward to keeping up with your fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My...aren't we up early.

    Love the way your O.A. is looking. Great color choices for the fall.

    Get crankn' on that popcorn. I can't wait to see it finished.

    So.... what's the Fireside all about... did I miss something.

    Also, just popped in to get your Taco Bell Soup Recipe. Oct, 13,09. We forgot to move all my .doc to the new computer. You really need to post that again...he-he...
    I'll be back around when it's simmering.

    Back amoungnst the living again.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good afternoon Pammy Sue
    What a great little post.
    Just loved these projects.
    especially the pastel blanket. Just my colours, well done ,Hugs suex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the popcorn ripple link. I am going to keep it. Maybe for later. There is so much I want to make and there is so little time :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥