Thursday, September 30, 2010

Winners:

I hate it that I can't give all of you one!  I thought about writing each one of you and telling you I'd mail you one, but that would be nearly impossible (And really suck for me. Ha-ha!).  Also, I couldn't give everyone the ones they chose so I just had to choose for you.  Too many people liked the same ones.

Anyway, here we go...

19" Blue/Purple
Mausie1 (Birgit)

12" Yellow
Denise Katzenberger

16" Aqua
Aussie Maria

14" Autumn
Beverooni

15" Black/White
Pattas

14" Blue/Pink
Annie Liz

16" Red/White/Blue
Kat (and Mr. Lick Lick)

16" Tan (My fav!)
Monique

Even if you think I already have your mailing address, please send it to me again at PammySueGiveaway@yahoo.com.  If I don't hear back by 5pm (Central Time) on Monday, 10/4/10, I will notify the next name drawn that they have won your prize.  Thems the rules!

CONGRATULATIONS!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHH I won thank you Pammy Sue... I am so excited.... Love to read all your all's blogs and get inspiration... EMailed you of course already
    thank you so much again
    Hugs Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Hearty CONGRATS to my friend Mr. Lick Lick . . . he will look so good with a patriotic Mandala.

    \0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats To Pattas! You won the one I wanted. So take care of it!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a sore loser..really (I'm here stomping my feet)...Congrats to all of the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! and...what a cool way to find out what color combos are the most popular with the public. (Just in case you wanted to sell some....) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - I am so excited, never thought I would see my name in the list, let alone next to my favourite one - thank you so much Pammy Sue

    Whoops almost forgot - congrats to the other winners too ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big congrats to all the winners...Blogger acting up most of the day here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH! I am so excited. I'll send you my mailing address? Do you think it will be in my mail box tomorrow? That's how excited I am. It will be perfect for fall. Thanks so much, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! my first winning ever. Thank you Pammy sue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lucky am I ? I never dreamed my name would be drawn out of the hat.. Thank you so much.. and to all the others and well wishes.. thankyou :)) crochet hugs pat in tas :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, just seen your link to my cushion. Thankyou so much for the compliments, yours is looking great so far . I'm really pleased to have inspired you.
    Love your Mandalas, congratulations to everyone who won one. Will have to try making one of these :0)
    Jacquie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats to all you lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Pammy Sue, thank you for your reaction on my shawl. I like the brown colour too.
    Bye the way, I send you an email a few days ago about the give away. I send it to PammySueGiveaway@yahoo.com
    I am not sure if the email is still working. Have you receive my mail?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥