Friday, September 10, 2010

Nuthin'

I've been here a couple of times today and started a post, but it was mostly just whining.  Thank goodness I realized it and deleted it before posting.  Nobody needs that.  The thing is, I feel fine and really have no complaints.  I'm just bored.  It's weird how I can work work work all week and wish I had time off, and then when I do, I'm bored!  Ha-ha.  The natives are restless.

If I have something half-way interesting to share, I'll be back!  Have a good weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Girl. I've been a little under the weather the past couple of weeks. But I'm feeling better. You are kind to ask. The rose pillows are really beautiful. I wish I could be so industrious. Been working on a pair or crochet socks. I've taken that sock apart about 5 times now. Oh well, one day...... Take care sweet Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl. I've been a little under the weather the past couple of weeks. But I'm feeling better. You are kind to ask. The rose pillows are really beautiful. I wish I could be so industrious. Been working on a pair or crochet socks. I've taken that sock apart about 5 times now. Oh well, one day...... Take care sweet Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! I have been bored all day today... And I should be keeping myself busy with the dozen or so projects I have to work on... Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time to switch gears. I know you will be back. But, sure am glad you didn't get to whinie on us this week. No one like a whinier...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...oh crap! Hate when that happens!!! Have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    You'll pep up and feel better...:-) Have a great weekend!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. complain anytime! you write so well & 99% of the time I can relate! I thought I might actually DIE from boredom on my spreadsheets today @ work (i ended up posting in my blog...shhh! not on company time!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥