Monday, September 27, 2010

Mmm...It's Fall!

It really is fall, isn't it?  It sure feels like it here today too for a change!  It's 61 degrees as I type this.  The high will be 77-ish.  L.O.V.E. it!



I can hardly wait for y'all to see all of the Mandalas I have made.
  They will...

BLOW YOUR MINDS!

So COLORFUL!

So PRETTY!

Some are so FRILLY!

EEEK!  I can hardly stand it.

Just another day or two and I'll be ready to tell you how to win one for your very own.

Stay tuned!


That next-to-last guy cracks me up with his mouth open.  Hee-hee!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait and I will stay tuned. Sounds like you are in Mandala heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you live Pam? We are having a horrific heat wave. 109 two days in a row, and today may even be worse!!!!! UGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those faces, too - the second-to-last guy looks like a smart-a$$. :-) I made a mandala this weekend! Can't wait to see yours... I'm still working on a post about mine. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooo! I can't wait to see all of them. I'll be sure and post a link to your blog (for the contest) at my Etsy forum threads so maybe you'll have some new visitors.

    Carlos Santana: Oye Como Va (Hey, how ya doin')
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpPb2cVswlI

    I'm jealous of your great weather
    since it was 104 degrees before 10:30 a.m. here! I'm probably going to have to cancel my 2nd job because I've come home to nurse a headache after working in that heat early this morning.

    Enjoy the video. I hope you like Carlos Santana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was a little nippy when I stepped outside this morning. This did not please me, on account of I like it toasty. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥