Saturday, September 25, 2010

Frogs & Dogs

Lookie what I got in the mail yesterday!

Isn't she cute??
Beansie sent her to me...
I'll have to think of a name for her.  Her little dress is super-cute.  You can't see the spaghetti straps in this picture, but they crack me up.  I love her!
Thank you, Beansie!

She also very generously sent me the two Halloween fridgies and the kitchen towel with a crocheted topper.  So sweet!

***************************************

I've made two more Granny Mandalas for the big giveaway to be announced soon.  I want to get them all made first so you can see what you'll be playing for.

I slept fitfully last night so I went back to bed and slept until the Captain woke me up at 1:45 this afternoon!  And I still felt like crap.  My sleep has just been horrible since he went to this new schedule.  I never get more than one or two hours in a row without waking up.  Wah.  Boo-hoo.  It makes me even crazier than normal.  Make it stop.

I slugged down a couple of glasses of iced coffee, got dressed, and went to Hobby Lobby and the grocery store at about 5:00.  I didn't get home until 7:30.  I swear it takes me forever to do the grocery shopping anymore.  I've become a piddler.  I piddle.

Sorry for the blurry picture.  Sammi and Eli were caught pulling the stuffing out of their beds.  Bad dogs!  At least Sammi has the good sense to look guilty and act remorseful.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Sammi & Eli! Bad Dogs are the best! Although Bandit's being such a bad dog lately I am ready to put Depends for Pups on him! Izzy & Mescha (cats) are also being Bad Cats!
    Anyway~ Cute frog! Reminds me I need to get started on that Amigurumi project! I need to just BEGIN... sigh, one day... I must make the time for my many me moments & projects!
    Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun surprise to find in the mail! She did such a great job on that little frog. I love the sunny yellow dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little froggy is so cute and that was a nice little bundle to receive. I'm presently beginning to wonder if I am an insomniac, talking about lack of sleep. Wow, it's tough on the old system isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I asked you this already . . Do yu know what has become of Keri at Greyt Balls of Yarn? I so miss her postings.

    But, I did connect to you, so allis not lost.

    Your Sammi looks like my Indy did all day . .I left some Chicken Chews that I received in a Kitchen Swap (from another dog person) out after I took pix . . an they disappeared. Hum . .wonder who might have eaten all of them (only 4 . . LOL and they were small of a shephard/Akita mix. She seemed to be looking at me from under her eyelashes all day.

    * * * g-i-g-g-l-e * * *

    \0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely surprise, that little frog is so cute.... Sammi and Eli must be great company for you..even if they get into degutting the bed LOL...its a dog thing :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that little froggy is too cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did u get all that stuff ? I love the Frog. I dont sleep good either, and havent really found the trick. Now, about these dogs....will the cute factor get them out of trouble...prob.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The frog is so cute - aawww
    I will keep an eye out for the pattern to the squares that you made

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha! Sammy is like, "I'm sorry Mom." Eli is saying, "Yeah, so?" hee hee!

    That frog is adorable! That would make me smile every time I saw her.

    Hope your sleep gets better. I'll do good for a week and then have a bad time of it for a couple of weeks until I just crash from exhaustion. I am currently having crappy sleep too. Shoot! We should just call each other...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥