Monday, September 13, 2010

Bernat Crochet-Along Reminder

I got my Bernat yarn today for the crochet-along that begins September 22nd.  Did y'all get yours yet?  It's getting close!

Did you know you can enter to win a prize when the afghan is compelte?  I didn't until just now!

PRIZE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS


What can I win?  One lucky crocheter will receive the Bernat pattern and yarn of their choice to create a Bernat afghan.

How do I enter?  To be eligible to win the prize, you will need to submit a photo of your completed afghan along with your contact and entry information to crochetalong@bernat.com. All entries are due January 31, 2011.

How is the winner chosen?  The winner will be chosen by random draw. There is no jury or judging of completed projects.

When will the winner be chosen?  The draw will take place February 3rd, 2011.

How will I know if I’ve won?  We will contact the winner by telephone and email.

Click HERE for more info on the crochet-along.

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to order when I get back. Don't want any package outside the door for now. Remind me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to do this until I realized it was going to be in squares. I'm about squared out for the year. I'll just watch you post yours and pretend I'm doing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my yarn for the Bernat project! We know how I stick to commitments so we'll see! Glad to know someone else I know will be doing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be a cheap camera... BUt It's a good one...:-)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥