Monday, August 02, 2010

Yea! BIG Round Granny Pattern!

I'm excited to finally have a written pattern for a Big Round Granny.  I've needed it to make cushions and stool covers.  I know it was just the same as a Granny Square without the corners, but you have to increase every so often and I didn't want to bruise my poor little brain thinking about when, where, and how.  So now I don't have to!  And you won't either if you go to Lollipop Tree Lane and read the instructions that Andie has graciously shared with us.  Leave her a note and tell her Pammy Sue sent you, will ya?

I have the instructions in American terms if anyone wants them.  Leave me a comment and I'll email them to you.

*********************************

Nothing happening here but HOT weather (105 degrees plus for the next week!).  I'll be here hibernating in my cool air conditioned home.  I am such a lucky girl that I am able to do that.

But I'll be back to blab at you and show you my latest masterpiece or disaster, as always.  I got some new yarn to make another Granny's Garden Pillow or two, plus some new, fancy, white yarn for a bridal shawl I have big plans for, AND, of course, the BIG Round Granny is also on the list now.  Stay tuned!

I love you all for commenting and keeping up with my silly goings on here.  I enjoy reading your comments more than you would believe.  I don't get around to all of you as often as I'd like to return the favor, but I'm going to try harder.

Oh my.  All of a sudden I'm all verclempt and emotional.

As always, love and happiness from my heart to yours...

15 comments:

  1. Hi Pammy, I'm sure I should understand the British terms by now, but if you could email the directions already written in American terms, I'd really appreciate that! Thanks! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pammy Sue!

    I'll take those instructions please...:-)
    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I have left you a number of comments asking for your email address to try to send you things, but I get no answer! I saw your request for the Big Round Granny pattern, but I don't have your email address to send it!

    I hope you see this so you don't think I've been ignoring you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pammy Sue - pleeeeeeeeese email the instructions - I am in need of round cushion covers! Your blog redo is Ooooh la la!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the pattern in American terms as well.

    Thanks a bunch Pammy Sue!
    Blessings,
    ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:29 PM

    I have been hoping for a circle granny for sometime now and couldn't find one. So happy to have it available. Can you please email it to me at:ven@horizonsatellite.com
    Thank You, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you mind e-mailing those instructions to me too? When I can crochet again, that is something I'd like to try. BTW, did you ever find the round pillow forms? I did actually see one at Jo-Ann's the other day... it was not in with the regular pillows though, it was in the home dec/fabric area. Thanks much.
    xxx Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicki7:08 PM

    Hi Pammy, I have been hoping for a round granny pattern like this for a number of months. Thank You Much. Please email me the US instructions:ven@horizonsatellite.com
    Eagerly awaiting, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. whatcha gonna make ? Did you know crocheted stool covers are all the rage in beachy houses?....

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a sweet soul and I always love to talk with you! And your crochet art is amazing... I love hanging out at Scotty's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pammy Sue... I would luv your directions for the round granny! Thanks..

    becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me, Me, Me (with hand up waving). LOL...please send me the english version. I can read the british version but sometimes get so wrapped up and do in their terms and then I have a mess!!! hdvixen at aol dot com. Thank you dahling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hellooooooo Pammy Sue

    Gosh....I can't believe the interest in this little pattern. Thank you for the link.

    It hadn't occurred to me to write this pattern in US Terms as well but as there appear to be so many requests over this way I will put a US Version on my sidebar this evening....once the Tiddlypeeps are tucked up.

    In the meantime I'm off to have a nosy around your blog.

    Take Care. ax.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, please send me the american direction. The pattern is gorgeous!

    norea at myway dot com

    Big thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stay cool my friend and hook on. You are always such and inspiration to me. Loven' the new simple format....

    Hugs, G.B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥