Sunday, August 22, 2010

So Close!

I am very close to finishing my white shawl.  This last half is going much quicker than the beginning because the rows just keep getting shorter and shorter.  I can smell the end!

I looked through my edging patterns last night trying to decide what I was going to do.  I may just end up doing a picot edging because I want something simple, but maybe a small shell would work too.  I'm not sure yet.

So today I'm going to sit down and finish her up and set her to blocking.  I can't wait.  This is the fun part!

*************************************

I hope y'all don't think me rude for not participating in blog awards.  (See the little guy in my sidebar?) It's not that I don't deeply appreciate them, but there are so many making the rounds out there, it's hard to find time to respond, answer the little memes that go with them sometimes, and then post them and reciprocate.  Many of them start being awarded mutiple times by multiple people.  Please don't feel bad or get your feelings hurt or be pissed about it.  It's not my intent to ever make someone feel that way.  Show your love by leaving me comments instead.  I LOVE receiving those and knowing that there are actually people out there reading and enjoying!

2 comments:

  1. Pammy Sue, you diplomatic crocheter you! The button is a good idea though to let people know. Now, is the shawl for you or are you making it for someone else? You will have to give us a shot of you modelling it after all of the hard work you're putting in to it. By the way, is it a pattern you'd do again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara ~ You shouldn't ask someone if they'd make a pattern again right after they finish doing it for two weeks straight! LOL. I'm sick of it right now, but I probably would do it again sometime. You'll see how I messed up one end of it when I post the final picture of it. I'm working on a shell edging right now, and it seems like it's taking forever. I'll probably finish late tonight. I'm about to take a break for a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥