I'm happy with the way it turned out and really glad I didn't frog it. All the info is below.
Yarn: DROPS Safran 100% Egyptian Cotton, White, 4 1/2 balls (174 yds per ball)
Edging: I changed the edging and did one round of sc and the second round 5 dc shells all around.
Notes: Chained 255 to begin instead of 201 for a larger shawl. (Shawl is worked from top-down) Took me 8 days of working a few hours at least 5 of those days. Some days I did nothing. I was in no hurry. It was an easy pattern, but I didn't like the way the rows ended. I ended each row with a ch 1, turn, and then dc in next dc to begin each row. It just looked better to me and made more sense than doing something different on each side.
On to the next!