Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I Forgot...

Imagine that.  I forgot something.  Actually, I forgot three somethings:

1.  Go HERE to see the cutest thing EVER that is not a dog.  I ordered some and you should too!  They will make the cutest little gifts.  I don't have the patience to make them myself.  I've tried that amigurumi stuff, and it's not as easy as you'd think.  You need lots of patience, of which I have none.  Once again, please tell her Pammy Sue sent ya!  Thank you.  (I am not receiving compensation for this, nor would I ever.  I'm just a giver, that's all.)

2.  If you requested the Big Round Granny pattern in American terms and have not received it from me, request it again.  I have sent all of them out, but there is a high probability I got confused and missed someone.  Ande also left a note saying she was also going to put the American version of the pattern in her sidebar tonight, so you can also get it there.  I also read a rumor that it is on Ravelry now too!  I cannot help it if I am a trendsetter and hipster.  Don't be jealous.  Green does not look good on you.  hee-hee.

3.  I would like to thank my husband for my pretty new header.  He did some fancy-pants stuff in Photoshop and made it mucho bueno.  He is so talented.  Did you know he moonlights as a poker chip designer?  That's how he knows all that Photoshop stuff and is damn good at it (if I do say so my own self).  I will have to get the links from him so you can see some of his work.  And here is a little extra bonus secret:  My lips and finger are on one of the chips!  Sounds intriguing, no?  It's true!  And they are selling like hotcakes!  Okay, I made that last part up about the hotcakes.  But they ARE selling!

8 comments:

  1. He did a great job on your banner! It looks awesome and now POPS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Pammy Sue, you are right! Anita over at aseknc.blogspot makes the cutest things. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you rock! Thanks for your sweet words & the little nudge towards my place.

    Big hugs,
    ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh! I can't believe how far behind I was on your blog. How did that happen?

    Very cool new design on your blog. How cool is that...that you have a husband who is sooo creative he can do blog headers AND poker chips? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam that is so sweet of you to share. I tested Anita's little lamb and it is just the cutest thing! I bet those poker chips are selling like hot cakes girl!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice! Applause for your husband, such a sweetie! ( I wish I had one like him..)
    Can't wait to see what your new project is.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for the pattern! I get SO CONFUSED over UK terms.

    Love The Banner!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet thing your hubby did for you! The header looks great!

    Crochet: my brain is jumping all over the map for what project I want to do next. Darn that Attic24 and Flickr ;-)

    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog yesterday! You are so kind to take the time.

    Blessings,
    Lallee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥