Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A Gust of Inspiration

Just when I think I have settled on a crochet project, a big gust of inspiration comes around from nowhere and blows my skirt up.  And that's exactly what happened last night.  (Except it didn't come from nowhere; it came from Flickr.)  So I've taken off in a completely different direction and am working on something that is making me smile so hard my cheeks hurt. 

I think it'll make you smile too when you see it.  It is sooooo groovey you won't be able to keep from it.

So rest up those cheeks and wear some bloomers because I'm fixin' to blow your skirt up.  I'm working feverishly to finish it and hope to have it done by tomorrow afternoon.

And now I am freaking myself out because I think I've built up the anticipation so much that whatever it is will disappoint you.  WHY do I do this to myself?  OH MY GOSH, everyone is going to HATE me because I've told them something great is coming and it ended up being stupid!  That is so ridiculous, Pammy Sue.  Nobody gives a rip what you say...they are too worried thinking about themselves!  Nobody hinges their hopes and dreams on anything you say so STOP IT.  It's not a big deal so stop making it one!  It's freakin' CROCHET for heaven's sake.

Okay, then.  Since you put it that way, I'll stop.

And, yes, Sammi really does smell like chocolate.  It's just her natural smell instead of stinky dog smell.  It doesn't surprise me though, because she is the sweetest dog on the face of the earth so why shouldn't she smell like it?

That's it.  I'm done.  Back to my crochet.

4 comments:

  1. I will be holding my breath in anticipation... ok well, maybe not holding my breath, but I anxiously await your project! I am absolutely in love with your new blog layout... I especially like the font and look of the "Scotty's Place" at the top... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait Pammy Sue! You crack me up! Im not that far from Texas so I may have to drive up there and smell that doggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't keep me in suspense! Whatcha makin'? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, now...what are you up to? I'm sure it will be fun.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥