Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gossip, Snark, & WTF?

Okay, y'all come closer because I don't want to talk about this too loud.  I would hate to offend anyone.  (Ha-ha, good one with the mood you've been in lately, Pammy Sue.)  But ANYWAY...

Has anybody else noticed that very weird certain someone that has their picture plastered ALL OVER Ravelry?  The person in the extremely weird free-form crochet outfits?  If you spend any time over there, you know who I'm talking about.  It's very strange and I just don't get it.  Barnaby thinks it's a man, even though "it" is dressed as a woman.  And it's not just one or two or three pictures of "her" projects.  There are LOTS of them everywhere.

Do I need to give you a link to some of them, or do you know what I'm talking about?  If you're not a member over there, you wouldn't be able to see it anyway.  (I'm such a snark aren't I?  It's amazing that I have any friends at all!  But I think we are all secretly snarky a little bit.  I'm just willing to put it out there for all to see.)

Now listen,  I'm all about "to each his own" and all that good stuff, but this strikes me as extraordinarily strange.  I'm not making fun, really.  I'm just bringing it to your attention to see if I'm the only one who finds it more than a little bit weird.  Like somebody needs some serious psychotherapy.

I know, I know.  Look who's talking.  Hello, Pot.  Meet Kettle.

Oh, what the heck..LOOK FOR YOURSELF:








If these aren't enough, there are 123 more pictures and projects on "her" Ravelry page!

And the write-ups for each item are super-weird too and make no sense.

WTF??

I hope you have enjoyed today's presentation.  Bye.

18 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these! Who the heck is this????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that is certainly a little more 'far out' than I would care to go, but I'm a big proponent of doing what makes you happy.... it is interesting. And you have to admit, the crochet is worth considering..

    You have a great day, Pammy Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind. I found her. Good lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like aan older gay in drag....yep it is

    ReplyDelete
  5. LO:::: :D
    such a funny bird, if you ask me. I've seen her on Ravelry, doesn't bother me. he he...
    have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. High fashion Right?????
    I don't think I like the free form too much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a man, baby! I'm going on over to look. BRB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shot me if I get to this point. Haven't run into this beaut yet. What is she/he on? You have to send me this link, so I can have a peek and block for sure. Don't need any of that visiting my garden...the neighbors think I'm crazy enough on my own.

    You just crack me up.

    G.B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay . . . how have I missed this one . . and I'm in Ravelry at least twice a day . . now I must go loo0king.

    Thanks for another job to do today . . LOLOL

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Pam: Sometimes that snarkyness in us must see the light of day. It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. HEHEHEHEHEHE... HEEHEHHEHHHEEEHEHEH... snort... cough... AHHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAA!!!

    Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pam you've done it again! Nope I've not seen this but I'm going to look. LOL Amazing in a weird way.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd seen this person too and wondered WTF?

    Whatever makes you happy hey! As long as you aren't hurting other..

    I do agree it's a lil out there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WTF! Exactly what popped into my mind when I saw those photos. I agree with you. To each their own but this is just weird.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's all bad enough but the coy looks and poses are just way over the top!
    Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! How weird. I haven't been on Ravelry as much as I'd like since I'm a workin' stiff these days but I have to agree with Clara. I don't recall seeing him/her but now I'll be on the lookout!

    Thanks for the link to Egyptian cotton. Now it makes sense. Yeah, everyone's a bit snarky/ornery at times. Heck, I think my threshold gets lower with every passing b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I really love that gypsy look Boy George. hee hee! No really...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous4:23 AM

    Man.......I bet he/she feels really pretty and good for her? Makes me laugh. BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥