Tuesday, August 10, 2010

4:00 AM

I woke up a couple of hours ago and couldn't sleep so I gave up and got up.  My neck and arm hurt, and I didn't even crochet yesterday at all.  I wonder what the heck I did?  I just had some toast, Aleve, and milk.  Maybe that will do the trick so I can go back to bed.

In the meantime, look what I got yesterday:


My Fairies!
OMG, they are even cuter than I expected!
I love them.
Click the pic to get a good look.
Then go order yours from Anita!

I think I'm going to hang mine from some fishing line some place where I can see them all the time.  They'll look like they're flying!  They remind me of me and my two sisters.  I was going to give two of them as gifts, but I don't think I can part with them.  Isn't that selfish of me?

I've been planning to make THESE lemon bars, but I've just been too lazy to bake anything.  Maybe I'll make them later today.  There's a better picture of them HERE.  Don't they look good?  They look like a nice light dessert for this hot weather to me.

I'm going to go back to bed and try again.  See ya.

9 comments:

  1. Hope you got to go back to sleep and that you feel better when you wake up! Your blog is lovely. Thanks for stopping by mine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have ceiling fans hang them from one of the chains. Then, when the fan is going it will look like they are flying :0}

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get to feeling better soon! We are missing out on your wonderful projects as you are unable to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP!!!!! Those fairies are A-DAMN-DORABLE!!! Maybe they're sleepy-doo fairies and will help you get some good sleep.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pammy Sue,

    Those are the cutest little fairies I've seen in a while. Ooh, lemon bars look so good. Hoping you can catch a couple of zzzzz's soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Pammy Sue,

    Hope you got some sleep. I have been ending up with numb wrists & hands at night. I hate that feeling. But it only seems to happen if I crochet too much. So right now I'm taking a break for a week, and just read instead. Then it's back to crochet...:-) works for me.

    The lemon Bars look enticing. I just may make them.


    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are getting in a good nap this morning. Those fairies are aDORable. I'm heading over to take a look. Lemon Bars just the ticket. Pucker up my friend.

    G.B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get some rest Pam. I hate it when that happens to me. Those fairies are such sweeties. They would be pretty anywhere. Even your christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh friend, I am so sorry you couldn't sleep. :o(

    LoL...speaking of selfish, my 14yo son didn't want me to send you those. He thought they looked so cute on my little shelf of crocheted toys that I should keep them and make you different ones, lol. I am absolutely thrilled that you are so pleased with them!!!

    Mmmmm...Lemon bars!!! How yummy!

    I sure hope you got some rest.
    Warm hugs,
    ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥