Friday, July 02, 2010

YES, It's Friday!

I've paused in my crocheting of the afghan to weave in the ends, and there are LOTS.  It'll be much easier to do it this way than if I wait until I'm finished and have to do them all at once. 

I am eating a box of Good & Plenty candy as I'm weaving.  They are so freakin' good.  I love licorice, but nothing is quite as good as Good & Plenty.  I think it's the thinnest of candy shells they have around them that make them so good.  Let's examine this, shall we?  Just kidding.

I had a completely different post up and accidentally deleted it.  What a dumb-ass.  It sucked anyway so you lucked out.  Not that this one won't suck, but at least you get my second effort.

I'm looking foward to a loooooong, relaxing weekend!  I hope it drags.  I want to crochet and crochet some more, watch the NASCAR race Saturday night at Daytona (I love me some night racing even more than day racing), then I might crochet a little, oh, and then crochet with a few naps in-between all those things.  I don't want to go anywhere or see anyone.  Wait.  That's not quite correct.  I might like to go see Day & Knight with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz, but I don't know if we will or not.  I really only want to go for the 995-calorie popcorn!  Hee-hee.

I can't believe Eli and Fletcher just both ate a Good & Plenty.  They couldn't have liked it, but they're asking for more.  They must have just tasted the candy on the outside and then swallowed them whole.  We'll be picking up pink and white polka-dot poo in the backyard. 

I'm also going to pack up SO MANY clothes into garbage bags this weekend and take them to Goodwill.  I've got to get rid of them.  I have at least 3 times as many clothes that don't fit than do.

It just started raining...yea!  I love it!  We're supposed to get waves of rain for the next few days from the Hurricane in the Gulf.  Suits me just fine!

Gotta run.  Have a GREAT holiday weekend and BE SAFE.

7 comments:

  1. I so like this posting better than the one that showed up early with nothing and took me off to some unknown reject land. You have me in stitches as usual. I, too, want to see that movie, but we never seem to go anymore.

    Off to put the juice bars in the freezer. Hey, have you tried those new Acai Blueberry one. Too die for. We are going through them by the box load. But, Acai is good for you right...he-he....

    Anyways, off to another store. This entertain a vegetarian, lactose-free, gluteen free friend, is more complex than it seems. He's probably going to be getting a slap of P.B on a rice cake by the time this is all said and done. I so, want a steak now. Juicy dripping in grease steak. Health food not my bag.

    Have a nice weekend. Sounds like great plans for you. I'll check back in with you after tomorrow night's BBQ.

    Tell Barney to be safe this 4th, all the loonies are the only one's out,

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. EeEEEuUUUuwww...I hate licorice. Of course, Big Daddy likes it lots. He's mostly into the Red Vines Licorice (The black ones). I like the red ones because of the texture, but they don't taste like licorice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. sounds like fun .. totally jealous :) have an awesome time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pammy Sue, love your new afghan and you're smart to weave in those nasty ends as you go. The colors are pretty and you don't need any bright ones. From the long angle it looks like a Persian rug. Oh for the Good & Plenty luv. Isn't licorice yum? Good for you!! to get rid of clothes, then you can see whatcha got and go buy more. I should do the same thing but I wanna lose some weight first because I have a love/hate relationship with clothing shopping. Enjoy the rain and your time off you speedy-crocheter you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry I couldn't help out with the baby aghan book. Glad you were able to get one.
    Have a good weekend, we have local elections tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pammy Sue...what was that first blog all about? I remember when I first had my blog, I thought it would be hilarious to post a picture of a certain princess....Ruby.....
    My assistant came into the bedroom and said ...you have to take it off....everyone on the blog is mad.
    FYI...The princess was actually a friends fresh new colostomy stoma ...that we decorated up to look like a girl with big lips.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pammy! LOVE Good and Plenty candy!! I don't buy them very often, but had just picked a box of them up to snack on during a long and boring appointment I had to go to recently, and they were so good! I don't know why their not a basic staple on my grocery list every week! You'll have to let us know how you liked Day and Knight, if you see it. Happy 4th of July Weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥