Thursday, July 08, 2010

More Pretties

peach rose earrings

Pretty, and I would have bought them if they were smaller.

purple rose necklace

Pretty, but I probably like it only because it’s purple and I also have a thing for pearls lately.  Didn’t buy it either.  It needs a longer chain.  I know I could buy that separately, but whatever.  I don’t like that silver post sticking out from the bottom of the pearl.  Picky, ain’t I?

birdies necklace

Cute, cute, cute!  Didn’t buy it either.  I think I’m just being a tight wad because of all the money we were forced to spend in June on unfun things.

All of these things can be found and purchased HERE.  I have no affiliation with this shop or the person who owns it.

I’ve got nothing else.

5 comments:

  1. Where the heck were you? Hope all is well and you were just of browsing around blogland. We missed you at the CCC meeting this afternoon....

    I love the last one. My fav. But, the budget is blown here too. June seemed to be when all the things that shouldn't break, broke.

    Off to fix dinner,
    Kate - G.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo cute! I look forward to see what you post everyday, you bring a smile to my face!I know what you mean about being a tightwad! I have gotten to where I can't even buy myself a book since I've discovered my public library! The older I get, the worse I get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty Pam! I like the little birdies best though.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pammy!

    Go check my blog... :-)

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun shopping with you! You sound like me, "Oh I like that, but I don't want it".
    I finally bite the bullet & paid to get my blog published. Details are on my current posting. You need to do this! You will love havig it in print (however~ you may need several volumes or need to narrow it down a bit!
    Love to you Pam~ Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥