Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I’m a Slacker Today

Yes, I am.  I should be working, but screw it!  I’m sick of it!  I have released myself from duty and any guilt because of it.  For you all know, I am the Queen of Guilt.  But not today.

Look what I made!  Is this pretty or WHAT?

I saw it HERE and snagged the picture so you could see it.  So many pretty things, and so little time.  Ho-Hum.

I am working on a couple of pretty things myself.  One you have seen, another is a secret until it’s bigger.  I have no idea why I decided it’s a secret, but I did.

I went clothes shopping earlier today.  Well, actually I just went to one little shop, but that is technically shopping since I didn’t know what I was going to buy.  I bought several things in REALLY BIG sizes.  Dammit.

I also stopped at Hobby Lobby (shocking!) and bought some yarn (even more shocking!).  Hee-hee.  I needed it for my secret.

And then I went grocery shopping and got that done.  I may or may not have eaten a Ding-Dong in the car on my way home.  I only live a couple of blocks away from the store so it really was only one.  I mean, that is, if I really did do that.

I’m rambling.  I’m going to go goof-off and maybe take a nap.  Love you.  Bye.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like we have had the same day... or no clothes for this gal. Just way too hot here to even think about peeling off a layer and trying something on. But, did grab up some yarn and a book (40% coupon) at H.L. and got some groceries in the house for what little cooking I will be doing in this heatwave up here. It's not the heat that has me all stickie, it's the 100% humidity that is just gross.

    About those Ding-Dongs,,,dang-it forgot a treat for myself. Ever put those in the freezer.

    Boy, does a nap sound good, but I"m going to try and not take one today... so off to swift up some balls... does that sound perverted or what.

    G.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day. Did you go to my (new) favorite shop for clothes? I just got a 3o percent off (until July 27) coupon from them. It's not good online. Do you want me to mail to it you? It's only good on regularly priced items..not sale or discounted items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put her under the lights....Tell us your secret Pammy Sue!!! I love Ding Dongs...remember when they came in foil...that was the best...Like silver treasures. Tomarrow after Skype ...Crochet Coulcil is making coffee cozys..In Duncan Donut and Starbuck colors......Deeeeligggghtful!!!! thx for the idea...We are using your pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been feeling out of sorts lately, so I've been slackin' a bit myself. Hope you have a great week Pammy Sue!

    Hugs,
    ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-†Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh, that bag is gorgeous. Good job, good job indeed! I right-clicked it for future inspiration, hope you don't mind. Wish I had the gift of color that so many have, I struggle with what color to use next.

    Oohhh, I miss me some ding dongs. Haven't had one in ages. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥