Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ew

Tony Hayward, CEO of British Petroleum

I must say, he looks quite smarmy and icky.  He always looks like he has the slightest of a smart-aleck grin on his face just underneath the surface.  The oil spill scandal aside, it makes me want to slap it off of his face.  Not a good face for PR purposes.  And while I'm sure he's just the fall guy for a lot of other people and their bad decisions, he doesn't do much for BP's public image.

It makes my stomach physically ache when I see all of those animals covered in oil.  I just can't watch it.

Moving on to more pleasant things...

I've got nothing!  Ha!  Nothing is better than THAT though.  I'll try to come up with something nicer and bring it to you later.  I've got a wee bit of work to do this morning, but my afternoon should be free!

I wrote this whole entry with an English accent in my head.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like he doesn't have teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Pam!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont you think it is wierd how they all r going to Brazil now ( the drillers) Thats where some of Oblahs richy friendsown stock.........makes one go ...hmmmmmmmmmm... I just want to know how this tragic "accident" happened...PS...love the doily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥