Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wanny See Something Funny?


Hee-hee-hee!
This just cracks me up.
He just looks dumb-happy, doesn't he?
The pattern is HERE.

I spent a lot of time looking at Sonia Maria's most excellent blog yesterday.  There are lots of neat things there.  In fact, I spent the ENTIRE DAY looking through tons of blogs and patterns.

I got another Japanese book in the mail yesterday...

And this is my next project. 

I'm on a shawl kick right now.  I think I'll change the edging when I get to that point though since I just made one with that edging.  I spent a lot of time searching for this pattern and finally stumbled upon it the other day buried in a Japanese book and ordered it.  I had seen it several weeks ago but couldn't remember where (etsy.com).  I love the ripple/bobble thing going on there.  I'm not going to order special yarn for it.  I'm going to use something from my stash.  I just don't know exactly what yet, but it will be a solid color.

I'm off to crochet and watch NASCAR!  I might make some of THESE if I get ambitious.  Just what I need.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I love the little ducky blankie! I bet this could easily become a child's "Linus" blanket. hehe So very cute.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. I really wanted to make that duck, but it was all ..Not English!! You are very international lately. Do you know where the American version would be?
    My Assistant love Snickerdoodles.
    I think they are alot of work. I hate the part of rolling them in the cinnamon mixture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crocheting + Nascar + Snickerdoodles sounds like an excellent combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blankie!

    I can't wait to see the shawl when you get done!

    My son is recording NASCAR so that we can watch it as a family when hubby gets home, so shhhhhhhh.....no tellin' what's goin' on!

    I sure am glad that you're feelin' better friend.

    Also, I am praying lots for your sister's husband.

    Big hugs my friend,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quack, Quack, my friend, did you crack up or what today. Is there a new babie on the way or something. It's very cute, but let's get moving on that shawl. You know I'm kidding. With NASCAR and Snickerdoodles, who could focus on a chart anyways.

    So, I'm all skyped up or at least some new contraption on the top of my monitor. Have to figure this all out before this sillie C.C. meeting on Thursday. I'm not sure I can promise to be there every week, but will try for a while.
    I should forward the email exchange I had with you know who of in U.K.

    Long day with the MIL. Had to put on my old Travel Agent hat and book her trip"s" to Vegas. She's a loose cannon right now and need to be lock in the tower, before she ends up like Anne Boleyn.

    Off to read,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥