No, that's not a word. I just made it up and I like saying it. I like saying the real word "Serendipity" too.
I don't feel like writing in normal paragraphs today so you are getting a list of random things. Here we go...
1. We went to the mall today for the first time in a long time and shopped our asses off. (Barnaby and me) We said we were going to stay home all weekend because it's too hot, but we lied.
2. I was sweating profusely and about to have a heat stroke when we left. And that was INSIDE the mall in the air conditioning.
3. I'm pissed that I bought some clothing at a fat lady store and it fits, and it wasn't the smallest thing either. I need to go on a diet. But will I? We are at mission critical here.
4. Our neighbor just called. Barnaby has been getting their Wall Street Journal and mail every day this past week because he thought they were gone out of town camping. They aren't leaving until tomorrow. Hee-hee!
5. That blueberry-banana cream pie was really good, but it was really really rich. We gave a good bit of it away to my sister and her husband, and my mom and dad also had some.
6. It's too HOT. I sweat like a pig. I am a sweater. Not a sweater like a heavy top, but a sweater as in I sweat a LOT. Got it?
7. I love amethyst...the color and the stone. I am attracted to it. I bought another piece of jewelry with amethyst in it today and I can't quit looking at it.
8. I also bought a toe ring. I have no idea why. It was just an impulse buy I guess. Stupid for a 49-year-old lady.
9. I just recently discovered Sinfonia yarn. I mean, I've seen it forever, but I've never bought any or crocheted with it until now. I really love it. It looks great and feels great to crochet with.
10. I made some black bean & corn salsa this morning. This is the fourth time this week I've made some type of salsa.
11. I like to play THIS GAME because I like to type. I type for a living and I KICK ASS on this game.
12. I also like to do crossword puzzles and jigsaw puzzles. And I like to play cribbage too. I can never remember how to play it though. I have to read the rules and instructions every time I play it because I forget.
13. My husband said I need to cut down on the amount of coffee I drink. I nearly came unglued and attached myself to his face like that thing in that Alien movie. Step away from my coffee! My coffee consumption is none of your beeswax. I mean it.
14. Is summer over yet? It's HOT! Am I repeating myself? Have I mentioned I'm fat? I guess it's time to go then.