Friday, June 25, 2010

To Hell in a Hand-Basket

Things have gone from bad to worse with work and at home AND other places.  Geez.  WTF?  I don't handle stress well.  I always thought I was such a strong person up until about 15 years ago.  I guess it was the bourbon that made me feel strong.  Heh.

Just don't expect to hear much, if anything, for the next week or so.  I may have to leave town for a day or so soon.

Clandestine Message:  I'm sorry I didn't show for CC yesterday evening.  I couldn't deal.  Please don't kick me out.  I still love y'all.

A bit of good news:  My sister's husband who has bladder cancer?  He got the best news possible yesterday when the pathology reports came back.  He has the mildest form of that type of cancer and will not have to have chemo/radiation.  They believe they got it all in surgery.  There is a high recurrence with this type of cancer, but if it does return, it will mostly likely be in the same mild form.  (If you can ever call cancer "mild"!)  Anyway, just thought I'd let y'all know that and thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Later, Friends.

4 comments:

  1. so glad to hear about the positive report!
    Hope you do well with the situation and all sorts out for the best.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Pammy, Great news about your bro-in-law! Bummer news about what's happening on the home and work front for ya. Dr. Ann here tellin' ya to get as much sleep as you can and take your vitamins. That is what gets me thru stressful situations. This too, shall pass but you know that. Keep strong, you're gonna get thru this. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Doody Pammy Sue... sorry you are having stress... I'd sing you a song to cheer you up if I could!

    The Queen and I picked up an extra shift Wednesday night... so we were in a bad way yesterday... at least I was. I slept a lot though. hehe. Going back in for the weekend tonight.

    Hope you don't stray too far. Will miss your updates... you can always beebop in and tell us what a shcrappy... shcritty... day you are having...

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pammy, was reading thru your blog and had to tell ya my dad had this cancer 3 times in 18 months. Surgery every time. Then suddenly no more in 2 years now. Hopefully gone for good. Dr said the same thing.... mildest form of cancer you can have and still call it cancer. They think he got it at the plant he used to work at from chemicals. 3 time recurrence of bladder cancer they said isnt unusual.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥