Tuesday, June 15, 2010

*Sigh*

I weighed this morning.  I just thought I'd check since I hadn't weighed in several months.  I am tied with my all-time high weight.  I knew it wasn't good. 

I wish I hadn't done it.  Now it will be on my mind all day and I'll feel bad.  I'd rather just ignore it and pretend I'm skinny.  Because I am skinny in my own head.

Okay, enough of that crap...

***************************
Um...

Uh...

Hmm...

I guess I don't have anything to say.  Maybe I'll get a rush of inspiration later.

See ya.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe the scale is wrong...I would throw the damn thing out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never, ever do that again. Throw that scale in the garage. You don't need it. Who cares?

    I'll be back later. Just posted and need a break out of the house for a while.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S....Dont be down.
    It was fun Skyping with you last night. I will try to have some more interesting stuff to talk about next time....How is the scarf thingy coming along?....I have re-thought my attic24 decorating idea ...and have decided that i had a brain fart...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your scales must be broken like mine - mine always say that I am 2 stone heavier than I really am :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Broken scales, that is all it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥