Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Needy

I'm feeling a LOT better than I was.  Now I just need to find that perfect crochet project to work on.  I've been searching and searching the last couple of days (when I'm awake), but haven't found anything that strikes my fancy yet.  More searching and Internet trolling is in order.

I must have been grinding and clinching my jaw in my sleep last night.  It's really sore this morning.  I hope it's not that broken tooth I've been pretending doesn't exist, but it would serve me right.

I need to dye my hair.  My roots are a good two inches long.  Eww.

I need to bake something.

I need to go for a walk.

I need to straighten up my house.

I need a pedicure.

I need some coffee right this minute.  I haven't had any yet because I didn't drag my sorry ass up until 10:00!

I need to get myself together and stop moping around.

But first I need a nap.   Bwa-ha-ha!  That was a joke.  Kind of.

I need a new, fabulous purse.

I should have titled this entry "I'm Wanty" because I don't really "need" any of this stuff (with the exception of coffee), but y'all know what I'm saying, right?  I'm really just rambling because I have nothing substantial or earth-shattering to say.  Like I ever do.

Anyway, have a nice Friday.  I hope you all get something you "need" today.

Before I go, I just want to say that I have some really wonderful friends here and I so appreciate you.  I'm a lucky girl.

10 comments:

  1. Pammy Sue,
    All of us go through this at one time or another and I hear ya girl! Hmmm you say you need a new purse? How about a LUCY bag??? Have you tried that from Attic24 yet?? Oh Lala...got lots of good stuff over at Attic24 and their flicker group....lots of inspiration. Here is the flicker link:
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/attic24inspired/pool/

    Enjoy it and I do hope you have a Wonderful Superduper Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! It's good to read that you're feeling better. Yeah, sometimes we just need a good rant.
    I'm still on the search for a baby set, all the ones I have are for #10 thread, bulky yarns (of which I don't like) or the design isn't to my liking. (I'm so finickey).
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pammy Sue...

    I have a wanty list too....
    I want a vacation.
    I want an iPhone (for free.)
    I want to lose 50 pounds.
    I want to take a nap.
    I want more yarn.

    Sigh. I hope you find that special Japanese crochet pattern you always wished and hoped for. I am impressed with your skills.

    ~TH

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...Yeah, I'm pretty needy too...or "wanty". I'm so glad you're feelin' better chica!
    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Pam, I know just how you feel. I too, am in business for myself and luckily have mostly great customers but some days I want to use my letter opener on someone right here in my store. Of course I'd probably go to jail since they were being obnoxious and not really harming me physically. I too, have a tendency to want to go to bed and sleep it all off. I have learned though to take my multi-vitamins especially B-vitamins, they help the nerves and magnesium that helps me relax big time. Another remedy to try is what I do when I can drag my butt there because I have to force myself to do it, is: go to the local mall that's full of people and just watch them for awhile. I begin to realize that people aren't so bad after all and that we're really in this boat together and it was only the assh**l that got under my skin and not most people. Then I buy myself a little something and then I don't feel quite so wounded by it all.

    Here's your Rx: Go do your hair! I always feel better when I do my hair and blend away those grays! Go make something beautiful because you do it so well! Go for a walk and find the beauty in your neighborhood. Glad you are doing better today. oxoxo, Ann
    PS make an appt with the dentist. Handling your tooth now could mean not having to have a root canal which is more $$$$ and pain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get it... Your needie today. Been there, done that one...

    How's about doing one of Lizzie Cat's Rosies onto a pillow of nine with the Royal Sister turn into a square pattern....

    I haven't seen those Magic Balls either...

    And yes, I need a nap too.

    I'll be back to check on you.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let those babies love on you a while...they'll put a huge smile on your face. :o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pammy Sue..You ...are...a.....super........star....period!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pammy Sue: I know you would do it for me..We have all been there, thank god we have friends via the internet that are not afraid to admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get my coffee ready the night before and through the week it's on a timer; on the wkend I get up and click the start. I can do nothing without my coffee, so relate. Who cares what time it is, you still need caffeine to get going right?

    You left out you need a million dollars. lol

    Doing some blog walking this am and found my way here, noticed we have crochet in common.

    Looking for a project? Could I suggest a pair of mittens, hat, or scarf? You could help us with the homeless project? Love to have some more helping hands.

    Swing by, see what I'm blabbing about. Welcome mats always out.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥