Friday, June 18, 2010

Hiya...

Just a quick update.  Brother-in-Law's surgery went fine this morning.  He was home before 10:00 AM.  Won't know anything else until the pathology report on Thursday sometime.  That's a long time to have to wait...poor guy.  But he's home and doing just great.

I visited with my mom & dad at the hospital and then went to their house and visited somemore, and then we went to lunch, and now I'm home and about to take a nap because I got up at 5:30 and have been yawning and trying to keep my eyes open since 10:00.  I'm a whimp.  I need my beauty sleep and a little more.  I'm all piled up here in bed with my doggies.  They're already snoring.  I love the way they smell. 

Have a happy, sleepy, skippy, fabulous Friday.  I am. 

Tootles.

4 comments:

  1. Thats good news Pammy! You get a good rest :) Me? Off to rewind some Orange yarn into a ball or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping to a speedy recovery xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I right behind your nothing like an afternoon nap, especially with the day you've had. Beastly hot here. Trying to be good and stay off line today. See it's not working is it.

    Wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Busy weekend here with lots of family functions. Both sides, mine on Saturday and the MIL again on Sunday before she head back to FL.

    Sleepy time too,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the surgery went well and pray the pathology report is a good one. Yep, an afternoon nap is just the thing. I received the books that I won in your giveaway today. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥