Thursday, June 03, 2010

DROPS Delight Yarn

By request, here is a closer look at the Garnstudio DROPS Delight yarn:


It's kind of hairy and kind of rough and stiff-feeling,
but just a tad.  It doesn't split when you crochet with it.
Supposedly it really softens up upon washing.
It's self-striping.


Click for a closer look.
It goes all weird if I make it bigger here.

The DROPS Fabel is really pretty too.
In fact, there are several pretty ones that self-stripe.

I'm definitely ordering more.

5 comments:

  1. Totally Gorgeous Pammy Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful yarn, and as usual, fabulous crochet! I need you to look through your shawl patterns and find me something fun to work on. I don't want it so difficult that I get discouraged, but I don't want to get bored, either. Have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love that yarn! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a pretty shawl that'll be! You're so creative and fast, I must say. Love the pattern and the pic on the book cover is gorgeous. I've photocopied patterns so they are larger and easier to read but never thought to use a marker to mark off the rows I've done, such an excellent idea, thanks. I don't like to mark in the books either. Could it be the fear instilled in me from grade school? (A trip to the principal's office).

    It got hot here in SoCal too darn fast too...so I feel for ya. Not looking forward to hot summer/hot flashes, yuck. Pnkn-pie ice cold with whipped cream what could be better?? Wish I could help ya with the red arrows. I want to whittle a hook, too. Sounds fun. Have a fab weekend, Pammy Sue!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥