Monday, June 21, 2010

Claudia Scarf

Claudia Scarf
Pattern:  Ravelry.com (free)
Yarn:  Caron Spa, in Ocean Spray
Hook:  F

I really enjoyed making this.  I made it 84 rows...42 per side, and I love how big it is.  I'm not sure about the way I finished it off.  There are no instructions for doing that.  I guess most people just leave it as is.  And it would be fine if you did that.  I finished it with a row of sc on the sides only, and I'm not sure it really added anything or made it look more "finished". 

Now what'll I make?

12 comments:

  1. Very very pretty, Pam. I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Scarf Pammy Sue! I love the closeup of it too. Betcha it'll be fun for winter.

    Now as to something to make, have you checked on the new Granny Stripe at Lucy's Attic24 blog lately?? A few of Lucy's followers on Rav are really putting those out...nice patterns too. Yep, I got the LUCY fever and I doubt its stopping anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty stitch. You did a wonderful job, the color, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, where do you find the time. One of my favs... I thought you were going to make another ROSE pillow?

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Pammy Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful scarf I love the color you used. My you have been busy since I last visit. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get on the ball... haven't hooked much in a few weeks.

    Now that is a scarf I do like... Hope you are having a loverly day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pattern and the colour

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent Scarf Pammy Sue! Love it. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning work Pammy Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥