Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday Part 1


The two happiest dogs in the world, Eli & Fletcher


Tubby Sammi
She's happy too.  It's just harder to tell.
Look at that pig tail.


Between Meals Centerpiece
(Half of it anyway)

By request, here's a picture of the doily centerpiece I'm working on.  It's hard to see details in this picture, but I didn't want to spoil the big Tah-Dah when I'm finished anyway.  This gives you an idea.  I'm on Row 31 of 60.  It's going to be huge, and I'm really enjoying taking my time with it.  I'm using Aunt Lydia's size 10 thread in Wood Violet or Wood Lavendar; I can't remember which.
 
I may be back to ramble a bit more later.  Angelica is here cleaning my house.  (Yea!)  I always go hide in the bedroom when she's finished cleaning in there to keep myself and the dogs out of her way.

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, your dogs are so sweet! They do look happy. So far your centerpiece is looking great. Looking forward to seeing the finished version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make a shapr looking placement...:-) That is what I thought it was...:-)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so beautiful. I can't believe you're making that for ME! Whatever did I do to deserve such a wonderful friend? hahaha! It is beautiful looking. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pammy Sue!! well done crochet techniques........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fur babies are so cute. I love the doily your working on and love the color.Hope you have a fun weekend and nice weather too. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez... what script readers do you need for this thread... +10.00. You are unbelieveable. Amazing work. I just might have to send you some of the Japanese patterns to translate into English for us.

    Don't you just love someone else cleaning your house on a Friday for the weekend. I'm every other and this is my off week. So, I guess I need to vaccum up all those stray tails myself this week.

    Have a great weekend.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pups. I keep thinking I need to get one soon, we'll see. Your Between Meal Centerpiece is beautiful. Love it in the purple. Its one of my favorites! Also working on my second one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your babies are just adorable. And I really love that doily, can't wait to see it all finished. I admire you for doing this, when I try using thread there is a lot of cursing and swearing that goes on and I usually end up just giving up! And when Angelica is through, send her my way please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The doily is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and I forgot to mention how adorable your pet family is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made one of these with #3 thread and it was the size of a table cloth. Thought I would never finish it. My girlfriend loved it though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥