Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Does anybody know where I can find this thread heart pattern?  Please say yes.


I got this picture from THIS BLOG, but I couldn't find a pattern there.

******************************

I had to go buy a new mattress yesterday and I really, really, REALLY didn’t want to.  But I got ready and went to Sleep Experts.  I walked in and hollered across the store at the sales lady, “How quick and painless can you make this?”  (We were the only two people in the store.)

She just started laughing and hooting.  She really did make it quick and painless and I thought she gave me a good deal.  She even called around and got me a floor sample box that goes with the mattress so I got that for really cheap.  They’re being delivered today.

*****************************

I must get to work.  Today is my last day before a week-long vacation starts for me.  Yea!  I can’t wait to have some time off.  My sister is coming for a visit from San Diego, and we have our yearly family reunion picnic next Saturday.  I’m sure lots of shopping days and gabbing will be had also.

Vaya con dios, amigos.

9 comments:

  1. I will look to find you the thread heart pattern and i will putt as fast ai i founf it on my blog......have a good day and see u soon...Suzana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your sis. Take some fun pictures to share...or not...

    Not a clue about those hearts...

    But, I did just see you hit a 100 followers. Rock on, into the next 100.

    Glad to see a new mattress is arriving today. Get some good sleep before you week off. Going any place fun.

    Is that a slot machine I hear. So much more fun than shopping.

    Toodles,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello PammySue,

    i search for you and find this:

    http://members.optusnet.com.au/we2/potpourrieheart.html

    It´s not exactly the same, but maybe you find it good? I hope it so.

    I´m going and search and search... ;o)

    Lovely greets,
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely. I really like the little dress towel rack as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll also be looking for the pattern for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't help ya with the pattern Pammy, sorry.

    Hope you have a WONDERFUL visit with your sis!!

    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i send u an email with the graffic of the hearts at the email that i found on the blog grannies and ripples.
    bye bye and see u soon suzana

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted a comment on that blog you mentioned Pam and hopefully she will get back with me. She does have some awesome crochet on there doesn't she? Thanks for sharing her with us and I hope you have a great vacation and wonderful visit with you sister!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥