Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baby Got Back

Okay, that was lame.


Here's the back of my pillow.  I forgot to take a picture the other day when I finished it.  And since I have no other pictures to show you, there it is.

I was looking through Flickr pictures this morning and came across a little crocheted somethin'-somethin' that I just HAD to have.  The only information on it was that it was a pattern from a 2003 Crochet magazine.  So on to Goggle I went in search of it.  I did find one copy on eBay, but it was $4.99 for the magazine and $4.99 for shipping from Canada.  Um, no thanks.

So then I found a link with the names of all the patterns within that paticular magazine and put the one I thought was it into Google.  It popped up as a free pattern on FreePatterns.com.  Yipee!

It shouldn't take me too long to finish it...maybe a couple of days.  It's thread, but it's not a doily.  It's so pretty and girlie.  You'll see it when I'm done.

I went to the grocery store yesterday to get the ingredients for that Tortilla Stack I gave you the recipe for on Monday.  But I made a fatal mistake and didn't take a list because I didn't even know I was going to the store when I started out.  Sure enough, I screwed it up.  I forgot the green pepper and got corn tortillas instead of flour.  Dang it!  So I just made an enchilada casserole instead by layering the ground beef & onion, corn tortillas, enchilada sauce, chopped green chilies, and cheese.  It'll be good, but it's not a Stack like all the cool kids are making. 

That's all I've got.  See ya.

2 comments:

  1. I thought "Baby Got Back" was quite clever! I just love those pillows, I cannot believe how fast you are cranking them out. I'm gonna try your Stack recipe soon too.. it looks quite yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to get motivated to get started on one of these. yours are all so great looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥