Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Try


There's still a wonky spot, but not as bad.
This is Lion Brand Cotton Ease Yarn.



The red yarn is Red Heart Sport Weight in Jocky Red.
The last two rows of the red one are
H.L. Snowflake Yarn in Autumn.
I used a Size F hook.

I think maybe the secret to keeping it from going wonky is to finish off every round and start the next round in a different spot each time.  I'm not sure what else I could do that I haven't already tried.  Next one will be done that way.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Pam they look sooo pretty as they are! You did a wonderful job as usual.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, so pretty.

    Marileena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, I'm going to have to try these. Will let you know how they come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, they look great! Heck, it's just a potholder. ;)
    Thanks for showing me your Fat Bag. I'm using a chart I found, it's in portuguese, but very easy to understand. (also a Ravelry freebie).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they turned out great as well!

    I think you're probably right though. You should probably FO every round & start at a different spot if this wonky-ness really bothers you that much, though to be honest, I really don't think it's noticeable in these. I particularly love that red one! Yummy!

    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pammy! I think these are all gorgeous, but I'm wondering if the LB Cotton Ease is about the same as Peaches&Creme yarns?? I'm just wondering if I do one in Peaches&Creme, if it will come out enormous, or still a nice size? Thanks for sharing the pattern! It looks fun! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥