Monday, April 05, 2010

A Quickie

Go away, pervs!  I'm talking about a "quickie" entry.  Okay, that didn't sound right either.  Ha!  But you know what I mean.

I must be quick because I have work to do today!  Here we go...



I am loving this book!  I mean really.  I'm just dying for him to kiss me her.  I can't wait to go get all the other books in the series and I'm not even half-way through this one yet.

P.S.  I'm going to send Keri's daughter, Hunter, the poster.  She's a big fan of this series and is age-appropriate for the poster.



This is an apron my grandmother and great grandmother made.  They made the apron and did all that embroidery on it.  Isn't it pretty?  What a treasure.  My sister wore it yesterday while making Easter dinner.

Speaking of Easter dinner, I did NOT like the Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake.  It was not sweet enough and had a wang to it from the cottage cheese.
Very disappointing, but pretty!



I made these three circles, which are actually the middle of hexagons, last night while watching the first part of Celebrity Apprentice.  I need to make five more in various combinations of these same colors.  I'm making either a pin cushion or a potholder.  I don't know which yet...probably a pin cushion, but we'll see.  I'm so fickle, I can't commit.

I'm off to work.  Be good now.

7 comments:

  1. The apron is beautiful ... certainly a treasure. The circles are super, very pretty. I'm so into squares, hexagons right now ... I think you should make the pincusion AND potholder. Can't wait to see finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that one yet but it is on my "to read" list. I love your circles/hexagons colors, I'm a blue freak, or maybe just a freak! Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo of those circles. I need to do a mosaic with those colors!

    Those Twilight books must be waaaaay better than the movie. I've heard they are good books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Im on book three, All of us at work are reading or have read twilight series, sharing the books. Amazing isnt it how romantic it is. Enjoy! Neicee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, just doing some blog jumping and found yours. I loved the movie... my friend tells me not the same I must read the books of the twilight series.
    Love those little crocheted rounds. They would make great coasters.
    I enjoyed visiting.
    Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, now you've gone and done it! Hunter was looking over my shoulder and saw the picture of the book (Edward!), then she just had to read what you wrote. She is tickled to pieces about the poster. At least it got her to quit talking about Justin Bieber for a minute or two!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much! I love it! I am hoping that next time you and my mom talk on the phone i will be there so I can talk to you I heard your message that you left the other day and I really like your voice! It sounds so cool! so hopefully I will be there next time.

    Hunter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥