Sunday, April 04, 2010

Not a List

If I knew how to knit, I'd make myself THIS for sure!  (Scroll down to the aqua and red garment.)  But alas, I do not know how to knit, nor do I have any interest in learning.  Yes, I'm a crochet snob.  I'm sure it could be crocheted as well, but I'm to lazy to figure it out.  Yes, I'm also a lazy snot.

Well, I was going to make a numbered list with random comments and links to go with them (like the one above), but I can't find anything else interesting and I'm out of time.  I have to go get cleaned up, fix my hair, put on some make-up, and go do the family thing for Easter.  Truth be told, I'd rather sit here in my PJs and surf the Web, crochet, read --

Oh!  I forgot to tell y'all.  I started Twilight last night and really like it.  Yea!

See ya.  Happy Easter.

5 comments:

  1. Sit around? Good idea especially if there is any of that Strawberry Cheesecake left!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did we find the nutmeg nut in the pie and who was the lucky one to find it? Spent the day with dad it was just us two of us for Easter we had strawberries and cream tonight for desert. Had ham, mash potato's south west style and peas very yummy. Hope your day went well too. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still wanting some of that pie!!! Dang, I'm so hungry right now! Glad you like Twilight. If you're like me (and I know you are!), you will have it read by today and be ready to start "New Moon". I'd send you a copy, but I borrowed the one I read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I love that "Monster Crochet" site. I think I've stumbled across that before but forgot to copy the link. There's some really cool stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥