Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No Cursing Zone

...at least not today.  I used up all my bad words for the week yesterday.  Yeah, right.

Well, I WAS much better and getting over the cold or whatever I had, but now I apparently have something else or maybe just Phase 2 of the same thing.  My stomach is messed up and there are awful things happening in the bathroom, if you know what I mean.

All the coughing has messed up my vocal cords again.  The same thing has started happening that I went through a year ago or so.  I'm pretty sure the granulomas are back.  It feels exactly the same.  My voice is gone most of the time and it HURTS and the spasms started up last night. 

So that is why I felt shitty yesterday and still do.

I have to go and close the back door now because Fletcher and Eli are dragging the garden in one piece at a time.  I see at least 4 rocks and a couple of branches laying on the living room floor.

6 comments:

  1. IcKS... looks like we both had a bad day yesterday. Mine is starting out better. But, I'm going to have to google "granulomas", what the heck is that?

    Maybe, you need to get some plain old potting soil, round planter and a pack of lettuce seeds. I hear that dogs, don't like lettuce. Cheese, yes, Lettuce, no.

    Off to the park to check out their tulips today, before more yard clean-up here.

    CHeeR-Up WiSheS,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry to read you are not well.

    Get better soon :-)

    Wizz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spied a cuss word in the "No Cursing Zone"!! I guess feeling crappy gives you the right to say whatever the #*(^@& you want to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hoping and praying for you that your not getting what you had the last time. Sorry to hear your miserable and that nothing seems to go right. But hopefully it will get better soon. Had to share this they had a special Twizzers 3 for $5.00 and do you know they jumped right in the basket. Well my friend take care wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:01 PM

    I am stilling dealing with the "illness" and going on week 5. I loose my voice every evening. Hope u get to feeling better soon. BP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope you don't have to deal with the voice thing again. You were dealing with that last year at this time and remember..you didn't have a voice at all when I visited in May.

    I think it's funny that your dogs drag stuff in from the back yard. I've never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥