Thursday, April 01, 2010

More Pineapples

Thank you for all of your comments on the throw.  I really love the way it turned out too.  I want to do it in another color sometime, but right now I'm just glad to see it finished.  I washed it last night, and it's laying on a quilt drying in my guest bedroom.

Have y'all gotten the latest issue of Crochet Today magazine?  I got mine in the mail yesterday, and I just LOVE this shawl.  I'm definitely going to make it, but I need to get to Hobby Lobby for some thread for it first.  I'm kind of tired of crocheting with white at the moment, but I think it would look best for this pattern. 


Not a great picture, but you get the idea.
I love crochet pineapples!

I bet this would even be pretty made in a sport weight yarn or Caron Spa.  Hmm.  I'll have to consider that.  I love working with Caron Spa yarn.

Of course, I have to finish my purple pineapple afghan next.  I have no idea where I put it.  I'll have to go dig around and find it when I'm finished with this entry.  I remember being disappointed when I put it aside to make the Annie's Lace Throw, but I wanted to be sure and get that one done for Mother's Day.

Y'all have a great day.


4 comments:

  1. The Annie's Lace throw is gorgeous, well done! Thanks for sharing the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shawl does look prety! What type of yarn/thread does it use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOO, like it, like it. Do it, do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shawl is beautiful pineapples right up your alley. I have always love the look of pineapple patterns my Mom was queen of the pineapples she made so many but each one was beautiful. Are you going to make the shawl? Well take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥