Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm a Winner

...because I am an evil, ruthless bidder on eBay.  I skulk around until the last possible second and then....BAM!  I Win!  I Win!  I used to get really upset and take it personally when I didn't win.  That is why I learned to be a sneaky, under-handed, weasel and pounce at the last nano-second.  Bwa-ha-ha-ha.

The "tangerine" glass pictured in the last post is mine!  I chose to let the amethyst one go because it got too expensive, but there's another one coming up in a few days that's exactly the same.  I'll give it another try.  There's also another tangerine pitcher exactly like the one I won that I had already bid on.  I'm currently the highest bidder, but I bet someone will outbid me if I want to let it go.  I wouldn't mind having two of them, but we'll see.

I also won a lot of 22 old issues of Crochet Today Magazine and a few other crochet mags that I can't remember the name of.  I'm sure they'll show up in a giveaway some day when I'm finished with them.

I feel better again today after two days of a relapse where I felt like death and stayed in bed for nearly 48 hours straight and slept.  I think I got dehydrated and that was part of the problem.  I'm drinking my strawberry Koolaid now, fully-leaded with REAL sugar!  Horror of horrors!  My lord, she's practically drinking straight sugar!  No wonder she's sick all the time!

Good night.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Congratulations on your E-bay win... that does feel good, doesn't it? Look forward to seeing the crochet mags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling of winning on Ebay it is thrilling expierence I do the same but I will set limits on how much. It is exhausting going back and forth when you are bidding. But fun. I hope that you get feeling better soon.Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to read you're feeling better, well done on the e-bay win. will certainly wait to see those mags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah girl...that sugar will get you WELL!!! Glad you won one of the pieces you were after. I learned the "lurking" action too after losing a few bids and I got all huffy about it and everything!
    Hmmmm....must run in the family. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥