Saturday, March 20, 2010

Whoa

It is snowing on March 20th at my house.  That's crazy.  I got pics.  Will post tomorrow.

The NASCAR race is at Bristol, Tennessee tomorrow...our favorite track.  Woo-hoo!  Barnaby is going to smoke a chicken and some salmon.  YUM.  I love smoked salmon.  I guess he'll be smoking meat in the snow.

I crocheted two squares today...one 6-inch and one 12-inch.  Will post pics of those too.  I may make one more before I retire for the evening.

Short post, but it's late.  Y'all come back now, ya here?


1 comment:

  1. Rain day AGAIN at the beach.
    Lots of reading to catch up on early this morning. Already been out shelling bright and early.
    Hugs,
    The Garden Bell - Kate

    P.S. Not to worry only 1/2 of the mojito last night. Too bed very early.

    Sorry to hear about the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥