Monday, March 15, 2010

Snoozefest

I just spent 3 1/2 HOURS croching on the Annie's Lace Throw and 5 minutes ripping it all out.  GAH!  I am frustrating myself making these errors and not catching them until five or six rounds later.  I was so happy and my mood was lifted becuase I had gotten so much done on it tonight.  It's my own fault.  I've got to start counting stitches at the end of each round to make sure I've done everything right before moving on.  I could have been finished by now with all the rounds I've had to rip out and do over.  But I am more determined than ever to get this done and done right.  I shall prevail!

Either that or I'll have a meltdown and fall in a heap on the floor bawling.  Jeez, I hope that doesn't happen.

It's been in the high 60s and 70s for temps during the day lately.  The dogs have really enjoyed it. 

Man, this is boring drivel from me, isn't it?  I feel like I've been a big bore around here lately and I don't know what to do about it.  The writing juices just have not been flowing.  I'm all blocked up.

The sun is shining.  The dogs played.  I crocheted and messed it up.  Gawd!

Maybe it's the pink.

I'm leaving now because everything sounds stupid.  I'll try again tomorrow or at least just post pictures.  Blogging is hard.  Ha!  That made me laugh.

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it! Its your blog isn't it! Is Annie's Lace like Queens Lace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:25 AM

    Now thats just stinkin thinkin, Stewart S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pammy... It sounds like you to need to take a break... then a deep breath and start again...:-)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:02 PM

    is "croching" really a word? BP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Croching? That's funny! Didn't even catch it until I went back with a magnifying glass! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥