Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Peek-a-Boo

Here's a peek of the Annie's Lace Throw progress:



What you're seeing is the center and is 2 feet by 2 feet.



I finished with the middle flower and surrounding mesh last night. I'm glad to be finished with that part. The rest should be simply in comparison. (Knock on wood)


Someone asked if the Annie's Lace Throw was the same as the Queen Ann's Lace, and the answer is no.  Annie's Lace Throw is on Mary Maxim's site.  You can view a finished one HERE.  When you get there, if you roll your mouse over the picture, it enlarges for a better view.

I have made the Queen Ann's Lace scarf found on Ravelry, but it's a completely different pattern.  But it's pretty too!

I'm going to try and hurry and finish my work today (which I should have finished yesterday) so I can work on it somemore.

Have a good one.

6 comments:

  1. Simply amazing! You ARE the Crochet Queen, hands down!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam, that is going to be just gorgeous! G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is.... WOW!!!!!!!!! Pammy, tht is so beautiful. No wonder you've been frogging and re-doing... it looks like you would definitely have to concentrate while working on this one. It is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo, so pretty! Can I have the pattern when you're done with it? I can trade you for it, please?
    Thanks for sharing photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lacy look of your new project it is beautiful. Looks like something you really have to keep an eye on the stitches. As always you really do beautiful work. Keep up the great work. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooo! That is very pretty. Is it really going to be a "throw"?
    It is definately table cloth worthy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥