Thursday, March 04, 2010

New Crochet Book

Well, new to me anyway...


This is the book I picked a border from to use on my afghan yesterday.  There are a lot of borders I really like and I'm glad I bought this book.  I'll get my money's worth out of it.  There's a second book to this one that's out.  I may get it also.  It's called 50 More Crocheted Afghan Borders.

Here's something a little strange:  I ordered this book used from Amazon.com, and it came from somebody right here in Allen, Texas.  I knew it was from someone in Texas when I ordered it, but it didn't say what city or town.  That's quite a coincidence, huh?  What are the odds? 

I'm not sure what I'm doing today.  I hope a whole lot of nothing.  I haven't had one of those days in awhile -- no work or errands or anything like that.  Of course, there's ALWAYS laundry.  Ugh.  I'll pass on that one today.

6 comments:

  1. I own that book too. It is a goodie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book too and got it at Amazon as a new used book price was better. I been looking at the other one too. I love the different edges they come up with. Trying a new stitch pattern and right now it is driving me crazy. Well congrats on your beautiful afghan I really love the colors us used. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how many times I've sent stained glass orders to Garland, Texas. I think that is kind of weird too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pammy Sue..book looks good and l love the linen throw..gorgeous

    Lost my crochet groove?..a bit maybe with moving house and thinking of interiors more and DIY and what crochet l've been doing is a bit secret at the moment..Birthday presents that haven't been see yet so can't post photos yet!!
    Trying to design a wallpaper at the moment hehe!!
    Hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the book looks interesting.
    I'm sure you'll find something soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I decide this weekend I wanted the other book too so I ordered it you can never have enough options to try. Hope that your weekend is going smoothly. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥